Google

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

between 'wants' and 'needs'

i'm earning less than rm4000 per month and currently survived the fuel hike ' paras2 hidung' with my family

i gave out about rm900 just for my house loan & my children education insurance,
rm700 just for my car loan & petrol,
rm350 for my parents,
rm50 for my mother-in-law(she have pensioned),
rm1100 for the household groceries(my wife manage it)
and the remaining just gone towards savings and the 'wanted' things

as my wife was a full time housewife, i've to fork out a bit to saving and investment(currently managed to invest rm25000 in ASB) for emergency like job transfer, sick, delivery etc

now i have to cut my children entertainment expenses to rm0.00

why ...they have to initiate playing with their mom la for free



will be continued

No comments: