Last Friday i managed to upgrade my cell firmware.
The process was smoothed and i like the additional themes that it gave out plus the new Search layout.
But today I pray that i could revert to the previous firmware...why...I lost many of my precious data/file in the cell's memory card...i just couldn't figured out what caused it?
I blame my kids and my wife for a while... and I'm wrong... and I seek their forgiveness thru this blog(I won't do it in front of them...let just hope they will read it someday)...I'm sorry
Back to the issue...lets dont do harm to our cell if we're not to regret it later...unless of course you want to find a reason to buy a new one
Just dont do it....even it was suggest by Nokia Updater
I just hope I can still use it as before
Thought of restoring the Factory Setting... but is it worth it
Damn
‘Memang Wujud Ibu Bapa Yang Defensif & Denial Bila Anak Buat Salah’ – Amin
Idris
-
Pengacara dan penceramah motivasi Amin Idris, berkongsi pandangannya
tentang sikap segelintir ibu bapa berhubung isu buli yang melibatkan
anak-anak merek...
59 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment