Google

Sunday, March 29, 2009

E51 firmware upgrade v300.34.56.....be careful

Last Friday i managed to upgrade my cell firmware.

The process was smoothed and i like the additional themes that it gave out plus the new Search layout.

But today I pray that i could revert to the previous firmware...why...I lost many of my precious data/file in the cell's memory card...i just couldn't figured out what caused it?

I blame my kids and my wife for a while... and I'm wrong... and I seek their forgiveness thru this blog(I won't do it in front of them...let just hope they will read it someday)...I'm sorry

Back to the issue...lets dont do harm to our cell if we're not to regret it later...unless of course you want to find a reason to buy a new one

Just dont do it....even it was suggest by Nokia Updater

I just hope I can still use it as before

Thought of restoring the Factory Setting... but is it worth it

Damn

No comments: